Current Events: Bloom's Taxonomy! Holiday Edition!

Hi, everybody!

My name is Willy and today I did something I haven't done in a while...and I mean like, weeks. I think it's been weeks. I don't know, but here it goes...

The Current Events: Bloom's Taxonomy! It's this activity, if you didn't know, that requires deep thinking for its questions and mini tasks. I gotta tell you, it takes a long time trying to get the hang of it. 

This week's article for me is about a man who was reportedly abused and knocked to the ground by a couple of teenagers, who stole his cars, then were caught and were seen in Youth Court earlier today. Enjoy the presentation with a bit of maturity towards the end.


And by the way, since the work took most of the time, there was not enough "holiday pizzaz" to go into this presentation. Some of you may be asking what the "holiday pizzaz" is. Usually, during at least one school holiday, to make presentations more enjoyable, I add some animations or some pop-up text and images.

Enjoy it, anyway!

Comments

  1. A very critical review of the article you read this week Willy. It is awful that there are teens out there in our community trying to be wanabe gangsters. It's great to know that the man in this article is now safe and healing with his family and the three teens were caught by the police.

    I like the DLO you have created to represent the key idea in this article. I agree with your statement about the importance of respecting elderly people. It's definitely not right when young people are violently abusing old men and women in our community.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...