Thursday, 30 April 2015

A Day in the Life of a Year Nine...Short Interval, According to Me...

So, there was interval. Simple. We all walked to the auditorium, where lunch was given by the catering class of Tamaki College. Absolute great choices, I haven't had a chocolate yoghurt in a LONG time! That's because, I usually have berry-filled yoghurt, like strawberry...yeah, that...

We sat down and then talked and ate our food. Some of us talked about the classes, some talked about the students from the other schools. At least that's what I've heard. But anyway, this special thing happened to my group and another group. Or a couple of other groups, I don't really know. I don't really remember...

I continue to look like a weird person, yelling and waving at Stanley to come. Want to know the weirdest part of being weird at that moment? He was...just...standing there! Yes! Talk about a...a, uh...Stanley MOMENT! I laughed about it afterwards.

Outside, into the cold, but I amazingly felt some warmness going throughout the groups. Or that could've just been me just trying to warm myself up. I had a chat with some other people from my class. The others surprisingly weren't as cold as I was. Hmm.

My group and some other groups were now under some shade. It was still cold. But that was pretty cool, too, because we laughed about it! My group's leaders, Chasity and Danielle, walked off somewhere, inside a building. Could this be the biggest ditch ever??

No. Slipping everywhere, I find them just getting something from a vending machine-type of machine. We went back outside. and we played two separate games. At least I thought it was two separate games, my "group" was small, and we didn't know what to play. Luckily, a student leader told us about a game called "Ninja", including hands and other hard stuff to remember.

We had fun! It was fun! I didn't lose this time! But, sad part was, interval had finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment