Visitors! Events taken place (Part Two...)

I walked to the hall, talking to myself about coincidences and synchronism, and how I'll never escape the perfect-time moments that STILL happened after this. Although, when I reached the entrance to the hall...Mehi wasn't there...that was weird...she wa...she was right there, behind me...that was weird, was all I thought. But, there was no time to think, when there was visitors clearly there! So, without any warning, Brandon asks me to be his partner. Because there must be more than one Student Councillor guiding, am I right?

So, we set off with a few teachers. Starting off with the artwork outside the hall, in the corridor/hallway. Took a few pictures, then we set off onto the old Room 4. Or Room 5. I don't know, the classes are still mixing me up. Anyway, we walk around the class...wait, I walked around the class while Brandon casually asks some students on what they were doing. The visitors are observing the learning environment.

We exit and then go on to the new Room 4, which we wanted to go to first. Oops. My fault. Anyway, everything was quite the same. A few more students asked what they were doing. More questioning and pictures. I guess you would say it was going well...

After a bit more classes, we headed up the stairs. As always, we let the visitors in the middle between us so one wouldn't catch out. But the visitors were walking off and back to the normal stuff there was...in Room 10, the Kia Manawanui Syndicate. People working, as always. Year Seven's were gone...I guess at this time it was almost 12. Talking really casually with the teachers, we go into subjects such as working with netbooks and books, homework tasks, netbooks in general...

And while we were at it, Ma'asi was on fire. Serious, informative, straight to the point, always repeating some things to make a bigger point...then Stanley came in, straight out of nowhere, and starts talking as if he knew the events that happened with Ma'asi about two minutes ago. Then he walks out of the conversation, like some kind of protagonist, walking out of the movie, leaving the people wanting more.

Heading into Room 9 I think it was, this is where things start turning to custard. After speaking with some students and encouraging them to keep working, there was a moment during that time where I kept getting slapped. By Brandon. WITH NO ONE ACTUALLY LOOKING! Gosh, I haven't felt like this ever since he was a...

Wait a second...

Oh, my...

Now I knew...no, really, this is EXACTLY what I thought as he kept slap-camming me. I get through, dodging most of them, then he literally gets in my way, and as I try to look into the other classroom to try and signal help, Brandon starts to focus, spins right around, and then...well, let's say I didn't feel so forgiving after that...

We sat down, or, he, sat down on the table, and I awkwardly walked to the table, and he starts apologizing, saying it was an accident. Let me tell you, I did NOT feel forgiving. So, onto the next classroom, this time Stanley and Quitah and their visitors with us, I decided to stay well away from Brandon. But he soon apologizes again, so why not forgive him?!?!

Although I felt seriously uncomfortable and really weird, we continued on, this time, in the Art Room, where ALL the creativity is spread. Paints, water paints, colourful letters, letters that had decoration in them...so much Mrs Manuyag has done!

While the visitors marvelled, and with Stanley and I alone to admire some of the view, Stanley brings up a subject only Abraham Burnley would respond. Now, I don't know what actually happened, but I can suspect some stuff about the subject. Abraham was in trouble, again, for some weird thing...he kept defending himself...Stanley rejects...Abraham changes the subject, like he always does...the other subject is declined...

And the visitors are walking out the Art Room, with Abraham and Stanley mainly focusing on the subject, which was clearly made up, as I would think. Turning back to me, me and Stanley get with our visitors, finally going back downstairs to where the visitors would leave the school. After two people went to the bathroom, it was quite saddening to see them go.

They were a great staff from such a place far away. They were from Taranaki, if I can add that.

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...