Thursday, 12 March 2015

My 700th Post!

Hooray! 700 BLOGPOSTS!

IF ONLY I COULD CELEBRATE WITH SOMEONE AT LEAST...

Yeah, just from that picture, just imagine friends and other people in the background...

Anyway, this is my 700th Blogpost! Wow! And from past milestones, these probably happen every three months.

So, if my goal is 1000...

Well, better get started! But seriously, I LOVE BLOGGING, and it's great that I receive feedback and feedforward from readers or friends or classmates on my blogposts, which, I should say, have gone strangely more like me actually speaking.

Compare this moment to when I started, eh?

No, this is amazing. 800, here I come!

There's only one door open. That one door possibly leads
to the happiness and fun to come. Or would it be leading to
unbelievable humourous misfortune?

3 comments:

Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School said...

Willy
Making 800 Blog Posts is an amazing achievement, that I hope is being recognised by your teacher and school in a special way. Its more than a lot of teachers would do. Having over 20,000 pageviews as well is a fantastic achievement which would mean that you've had more page views than lots of teachers, classrooms and some schools. It all means that you have a fantastically authentic audience for your writing.
Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki.
mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

MehIa said...

Hey Willy, I'm super glad that you finally reached your 700th post. I wish I could've been there to celebrate with you but too bad. Maybe in like 3-4 years time I would make my 700th post. As time goes by I hope to see your 800th post but overall nice job.

From Mehi

Ma'asi T said...

Hi Willy,
This is a great achievement and you should be celebrating. For this I think you will even work harder and reach 800 or 900 blog post.

Amazing achievement and great job.

Keep working hard and I've never seen anyone post this much blog post in my life.

Post a Comment