Amazing Game! Not Amazing Partner!

Today there was this game, that happened to be more than a game. It was "FreeRice.com Online Practise" or something. I don't know. It had the words "free" and "rice" together, I can tell you that. This lives up to its name, though, as...wait...new paragraph, first...

So, basically, you're playing a game, answering questions, and with a question right there are five grains of rice donated to starving people, so they eat rice. Sounds unbelievable, am I right? Well, to make it short, it's true. You're playing a game, and donating at the same time! Amazing!

At the end of the day...

I was at first practising my comprehension, because I had no idea what it was. THEN, when it actually made sense to me (because Whaea Petra told me and Tanisslous), I was practising multiplication and addition, if not, division and subtraction. I did this alongside Tanisslous (mentioned him a few seconds ago), and wow...wasn't he FAAIR...

Don't Trust Tanisslous...
Just under an hour ago...
He covered my screen and asked me questions he ALREADY knew, while also getting more questions right, getting more grains of rice than me! That was so unfair! Then, when all was just normal, and I was in a state of euphoria, "we" decided to "team-up" together to "get the answers together". You know what I mean with those speech marks, do you? Just to make it clear, none of that happened.

Here's the reality.

Me and Tanisslous were making most of the noise in the Year 7 side of the classroom, while trying to answer one really hard question, and still, with that noise, Tanisslous blames me to shush, especially with my netbook in my control. All of a sudden, he says, "Let's do it together...", and what a surprise it was...

And as I'm embarrassing myself extremely hard in front of Tanisslous, stating that I "had the moment, but wasted it". I had no exact idea how I got the question wrong, I should've known my algebra techniques WELL! Well, not really. Haven't done algebra recently. After a moment or two, Tanisslous, having called himself "the king" because he had gotten no questions wrong, answered his question, then my question, and then overall did his turn, because, you know, it was his turn. BUT THAT WAS NO DEFENSE AGAINST WILLY TURNED ABRAHAM BURNLEY! Abraham was known for making things fair, so this was appropriate. Arguing about how the questions were taken over...

My netbook was being grabbed from both guys. Luckily, no one got in trouble. Lucky. And, before you knew it, Abraham Burnley made all things right again in the world. Again. Back to me, now, I had my turn. I gave it to Tanisslous, who got it wrong, and just in the moment I could feel that I needed to do something...

I flailed my hads around like guns and silently celebrated Tanisslous' wrong answer. Pulling back the back of the gun to load it, shooting Tanisslous, who clearly had no idea what I was doing, that made a few people nearby look at me. Oh, silly me. Why must I let my emotions take over? Why?

Anyway, it ended up with ME getting more grains of rice than Tanisslous, and man, did it feel good! I was making the most bowls of rice, that could feed more than a fifth of a village, I think. Tanisslous, on the other side, still thinks HE did most of the answers, leaving me with the suspicion I could be sabotaging the rice grain charity. I WASN'T! I SWEAR! But luckily, again, Abraham Burnley came, again, to protect the truth and the truth only.

It worked. Wow, Abraham Burnley's such a good guy, isn't he?

After all the unfairness being done by Tanisslous, I finally say the first thing that would've popped in my mind...

"That was the most fairest game I have played yet..."

Tanisslous then said "Yeah, it was."

I am still shocked right now.

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...