The Conversation (2/2)

On 22:15, Mehi says:
"hey this is the superhero i've made its oceanias half brother i like to have the colours matching nd stuff so yeah i need a name though"
 Here's the hero...

I had to come up with a name. Now, backstory time, again, when we were naming our first superhero creation, Mehi asked me for one, because her first one was a female superhero who was blue. I thought she was purple, so I called her "Purpilipilous". Yes, that is the exact name I called it. Pur-pi-li-pi-lous. Then she declined it, naming her Oceania instead.

Now, back to the story, the second hero (image right), he was blue. So why not...


On 22:17, Willy says:
"bluepilipilous?"
 On 22:18, Mehi says:
"OMG  NO!"
On 22:19, Willy says:
"oh.......but isn't it amazing that I still remember how to say it>"
On 22:20, Mehi says:
"NAH BRO BUT OMG IM DYING ONLY GOT 30MINS LEFT"
So now Mehi was running low on battery life. Soon her netbook would, as people say it nowadays, die...and while she was typing her life out, I was trying to give helpful advice...

On 22:20, Willy says:
"WELL UH.....TURN THE BRIGHTNESS DOWN"
On 22:22, Mehi says:
"oh wow man my battery is coo-coo it always changes numbers now its 32 mins"
And the next thing you know, Mehi was sending almost instant messages...instantly. She was basically interrupting every single reply I was typing later on in the conversation. While I work and not pay too much attention, I take some slices of the pineapple pie left over. Oh, sweet. I sit down and relax with one of my favourite pies.

That's where the rage begins...

On 22:23, Willy says:
"oh....."
On 22:23, Mehi says:
"now its 32"
 On 22:23, Willy says:
"MEHI IM TRYIN TO TALK GEEEEEEEZ~!!!!!!!!"
 On 22:23, Mehi says:
"huh?"
On 22:23-22:24, Willy says:
"I AM TRYING TO TALK, BUT I HAVE TO CLICK SHOW YOUR MESSAGE, AND I WANNA EAT MY PINEAPPLE PIE"
On 22:25, Mehi says, and the next follows:
Mehi: "hahhahahahaha just like me but ur kinda slow"
Willy: "I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REPLY BUT YOU MAKE ME DELETE MY MESSAGES"
Mehi: "sorry im tryna type messages fast before i die ive only got 28"
Willy: "OAY"
Willy: "I MEANT OKAY GOSH DANT IT"
Willy: "GOSH DANT IT"
Willy: "GOSH DANG I-(new message from Mehi)...AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
Willy: "okay and Im tirend"
And then, after I have sent that, I attempt to type another reply. This horribly goes wrong, ending up with pineapple on my computer...

"Okay, so I just need to hurry before she replies AGAIN...Oh, dang it! I wrote tirend! Not tired! Ugh! I need to do this properly! Okay, so, sorry...I me(NEW MESSAGE FROM MEHI)..."

So, with another reply interrupting me, I end up going...

On 22:27, Willy says:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Also on 22:27, Mehi says:
"hahahahahahha sorry"
 At this point of time, I seriously couldn't handle the interruptions, but it...i...it just kept going and going...

The following goes:

Willy: "IT'S OKA-"

Mehi: "ooops back to 28"

Willy: "*CRIES* I JUST WANTED TO EAT MY PIIIIIIEEEE!!!!"

What was supposed to be the next reply was, "I SWEAR IF THERE'S ANOTHER INTER-" but that was soon interrupted by:

On 22:28, Mehi says:
"sorry man i cant stop for some reason okay eat and then i'll reply back later"
Also on 22:28, Willy says:
"YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN GOSH DANG IT THIS IS WHY I WILL NOT EAT IN FRONT OF YOU
 Then at 22:29, Mehi says:
"IM SO SO SO SORRY ITS JUST HAPPENING GOSH"
 On 22:30, Mehi says:
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JUST EAT IM GONNA DO MY HERO THINGO OKAY"
After all that, I then think to myself that thought that the interrupting would stop NOW. Did it?

Also on 22:30, Willy says:
"YEP I CAN MAKE A STORY ABOUT-"
But Mehi says:
"23......."
Willy then says:
"AAAAAAAHHHHHH NOT AGAIN!!!!!"
 Willy also says:
"OH-
Mehi says:
"22....."
On 22:31, Willy says:
"OKAY DON'T....."
".....COUNT DOWN.."
Also on 22:31, Mehi says:
"HUH? OKAY AFTER OYU REPLY BACK I WONT REPLY ONLY UNTIL I REACH 20..."
Then, subsequently afterwards, we quickly say our goodbyes, because Mehi was about to literally run out of battery. But there was just one line in the conversation that will seriously get me every time I read it...

On 22:24, Mehi says:
"ARGHHHHHHHHHH OKAY I THINK ITS BEST THAT I JUST GO NOW SO..... BYE SEE YA TOMORROW AND HOPEFULLY MY TEAM WINS A PRIZE 2MORROW FROM THE RACE THINGO"
 Guess what? They won the next day...freeaky....

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...