Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Speedy Subtraction

The title says it all. And goodness, I will never look at subtraction the same EVER again after I've finished this learning game, focused on subtraction, of course.

The learning game starts with the player choosing what they want to do. Specifically, they choose how many questions they think they can do in how many minutes.

I chose 15 questions in 2 minutes.

But then it came to actually playing the game that...that...made me really confused and lost, because there was this...uh...well...I don't really know how to explain it. There's this thing with all the numbers, then there's the, uh...

Urgh, you'll get what I mean...(picture below)


By the looks of it it doesn't look like I didn't make my target on my goal.

I didn't. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment