Penguin Jump

Not again! I tell you, Mehi is using black magic to win all the games, and causing bad luck for me, sadly. I swear I was not struggling, I was just...figuring out what 3 x 8 was? Sorry, I confuse my 3 times tables and my 4 times tables because 3 x 4 = 12 and 4 x 3 = 12, and 3 x 8 = 24, and 4 x 7 = 24, and because they have the same answer...I get stumped...

Anyway the game was, according to the title, Penguin Jump. A game where the player is a penguin jumping to ice things, which are answers. Correct, you jump and land on another one. Wrong, you fall in the water and retrace your steps a few moments ago...

And I was versing against Cavhyon, TJ, and Mehi. Gosh, she keeps beating me! Now I need to practise MORE! Nah, just kidding, it was nice for a while, until it actually broke me. Me doing worm dances and weird noises...because I lost..

Ah, here's some highlights from the games we had...

When you keep on saying you tried...


The first game....

I didn't actually win, I only came a few moments later...

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...