I Just Mailed to Say I Miss You

Here is a short song I did to the tune of "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder. I was basically emailing people who weren't actually online, and then thought of this...

Notes: This was from 2014...

No more Year Eights
To graduate
No more chocolates, lollies, or random cakes
I can't believe
My eyes deceived
That this is the last time I'll them anyway

No more Year Eights, no more headaches
No more seeing Facebook pages everyday
I am mailing
This song to sing
'Cause now I've hardly got anyone to come pla

Chorus:
I just mailed to say, I miss you...
I just mailed to show that I'm still here...
I just mailed to say, I miiss yoou....
And I hope you do read all the other parts...

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...