“Now We Won’t Be Saving Anyone” (I’m Not The Only One Cover/Version)

A little version of "I'm Not the Only One" by Sam Smith. This version uses the spelling words, which are bold and underlined.


You and me, we had a cow
‘Cause the Loch Ness would be worse
I can’t believe you put it down
Even though you were a trained nurse
The years back then I had my doubts
Rift zone was over here
I wish this wouldn’t happen now
‘Cause I know a king tide is comin’ near
(Chorus)
You say I’m dazing
But for real, I know what you have just done
Our trench is ruined, lady
Now we won’t be saving anyone
Sediment’s unavailable
And sadly I know why
Tidal waves unrestrainable
Which meant the bottom feeders did die
(Chorus)
You say I’m dazing
But for real, I know what you have just done
Our trench is ruined, lady
Now we won’t be saving anyone
I’ve managed for a tsunami
Maybe I am not that prepared
Now the tides have gotten closer to me
Not lying, it’ll tear us apart
(Chorus 2x)
You say I’m dazing
But for real, I know what you have just done
Our trench is ruined, lady
Now we won’t be saving anyone
Now we won’t be saving anyone
Now we won’t be saving anyone
And we won’t...

Now we won’t be saving anyone

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...