Wednesday, 17 December 2014

"Go Away" ("Don't Make Waves" Cover/Version)

Another cover song from the Tamaki Quartet using spelling words, "Go Away"! Original song, "Don't Make Waves" by the Nolan Sisters.

Spelling words are, again, bold and underlined.


Oh! Let me write something!
If you gonna construct these
Oh, then
Go, go, a-way


I couldn’t build anything
Now you can’t trust me
And you can’t even leave me
Evaluate and you’ll go deep
‘Cause you take my stuff
And my information’s lost again
Oh, letting go is not alright

Make a model, make a map, and do it all in just one night!

So please…

Go, go a-way (ooh)
Let, one, work, smooth, kay?
Oh, let me write something
If you gonna construct these
Oh, then
Go, go, a-way

‘You’ve gotta tessellate that better’
‘Wow, I just can’t even see’
Well let me just translate that for ya,
Can’t you let it be?!
Or I will just turn
To composition measures
Oh, letting go is not alright
Just use the layout and we will not fight
So please…

Go, go a-way (ooh)
Let, one, work, smooth, kay?
Oh, let me write something
If you gonna construct these
Oh, then
Go, go, go a-way
You’re not even listening...go, go, go away
Go, go, go, go...go, go, go away
If you’re gonna construct these...go, go,
Go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment