Sunday, 16 November 2014

Week One - 2 Weekly Post

This week...on the 2-Weekly Blogpost...

Monday started off as being so sunny and joyful. Lots of people were off to a touch tournament, and with that happening, the remainders of Room 8 went into Room 7 for the morning block. It was pretty challenging, but exciting as well. Division, Morris Gleitzman, the news, it was a handful.

But luckily we all got on it, had an idea of it, and, well, did it!

So, that was Monday, and it ended with a team I believe came 3rd or 1st from our school. Forgot, I mean, it was a couple weeks ago!

Tuesday was back to normal, but not for long. Homework was not quite as I expected it to be, as I was hardly on it. But! It was because of a mishap with my netbook.

As I said before, my netbook is going through some things right now. But it's still good.

Anyway, no more buts. Moving on with the week.

Wednesday was interesting, as we were choosing or suggesting topics for next year. It was hard, especially the topics! I was busy eating an apple while trying to figure out the topics. Lucky Quitah helped, and finished it in a moment.

Quick, I would say.

Then there was an idea that I thought of while we were thinking of showing facts about Guy Fawkes. A common craft movie. But frankly, I got it off Miss Aireen while she was talking to her class about it, and it was lucky I has my ears on the back door! But in the making of the common craft, me, Chasity, and Quitah ended up listening to Elvis Presley...

Then Thursday came along. It was the day I made a version of 'Don't Make Waves', but with spelling words. Thursday was the day I died. Of battery life, because I thought I could live with 4 hours, and then all of a sudden...bleh, dead.

Here were my 'last words', and hopefully, if you end up in a situation I was in, you'd be better...

"DEAR NETBOOK,
MY FINAL WORDS FOR THIS MOMENT.
18 MINUTES LFT ON MY LIFE.
I WAS NOT PREPARED. I THOUGHT I'D GET THRUH THIS THING, I THOUGHT I'D MAKE SURE I'D SURVIVE.
I DIDN'T. NOW HERE I AM. WRITING M LAST WORDS FOR TODAY.
I COULDN'T SURVIVE. IF YOU'RE READIN THS REMEMBER: 
-  nEVER, evER PLAY WITH YOUR BRIGHTNESS
-  NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR LIFE
-  ALWAYS RELY ON FRIENDS TO HELP
-  BE PREPARED 
THESE WERE MY LAST WORDS, NETBOOK. READER, DON'T END UP LIKE ME.
GOODBYE.
"
Now, I had only 18 minutes left, and so I rushed this.

Pretty amazing, especially when you say bye to the person you're e-mailing to because your netbook's gonna die...

Now I was e-mailing with Mehi while we were doing homework, and this happened, after a lot of e-mails...

Mehi: "WILLY GOOD BYE MAN GOSH GIVE UP"

Me: "BYE........."

Mehi: "bye"

Me: "bye mehi"

Me: "14 minutes left, I really am gonna die."

Me: "you know what? I'm gonna die a fast and painless death. I'm gonna turn the brightness 
up. See you on the flip side, Mehi"

Mehi: "gosh just die and bye"

Me: "wow, how supporting (!!)"

Mehi: "yeah hahahah"

Mehi: "gosh just die man u cannot do it can ya gosh bye willy"

Me: "I'm gonna commit battery suicide, then."

Mehi: "WOW BYE WILLY SEE YA 2MORROW"

Me: "THIS IS REALLY SAD I FELT SAD FOR YOUAND YEAH THIS IS LONG BUT YEAH 
I'M GONNA DIE"

Me: "GOODBYE MEHI"

Mehi: "BYE BYE"

Me: "BYE.............."

Mehi: "good bye willy get this in your head!!!!"

Me: "BYE JUST WAITING TO DIE"

Mehi: "just turn it off if ur that desperate bye"

Yeah, it was pretty funny, as it was the most longest farewell ever, and quoting Mehi, she said that it was so long that she 'got annoyed' at me saying 'Oh no, I'm gonna die!'.

We were laughing the whole time the morning later.

And so, my netbook died and thankfully, even though she was annoyed, she gave me her netbook for the day. Why, you might ask? She wasn't going to use it, because she was going to another touch tournament! Well, won't you look at that!

Now Friday was long, with work to do and other stuff. But to make matters worse, the neighbours were having some firework displays. All. Night. Long.

They were deafening, because we were just across the road!

But anyway, the weekend was better. Had a LOT of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment