Wednesday, 12 November 2014

My Wednesday...other than that bird post earlier...

Another thing happened other than a pigeon flying into the class of Room 1. Today was also the day of the 7th annual Manaiakalani Film Festival! 7 years...amazing.

It occurred at Hoyts Cinemas Sylvia Park, and we, we as in, most of the school (because some are off camping), watched some of the many films in the almost 2 hour sitting. Back at school, we did blog commenting in Room 4 (me, Kereama, and Mary-Jane were and are in Room 1 for the week) with the others. Well, Kereama and Mary-Jane were partners, but then M-J went on to be with another partner, who was a junior, and was in Room 1, and so Kereama was by himself.

Okay, moving on to the point now, sorry for going onto the other side.

I don't know why I just said that.

Okay! Now I was with a little boy named Dane, and he, to be fairly honest, because let's face it I am honest most of the time, he was TALKING through the whole event! I bet that almost everyone heard him.

Moving on from the festival, we were in Room 4 for commenting, yes, that's right. My goal was to post 3 comments on 3 different movies with Dane. I didn't achieve it.

Wow, this post is getting longer than I thought, so I'll just show the pictures here...

 So that was Wednesday for today.

Good day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment