My 600th!

Hi.

I just want to say I feel grateful to say that this is my 600th Blogpost.

It took a while, but I made it. My next goal...700! And who knows when that'll come up!

What a great journey this has been so far, blogging new stuff, like that Movenote video I did last term. That was quite fun, having a few laughs at my mistakes, and then starting again, and again, and again, and a...anyway, I enjoyed a lot, and my year as a Year 7 is going particularly well.

Yeah, my charger's broken.

Yeah, my netbook's dead.

Yeah, I'm using another netbook that someone gratefully offered.

But still, I am here today to celebrate this event. Quietly, as this is being posted in class with no one but me, but that's because it's lunchtime.

Oh my, I don't want this feeling and post to go away. But unfortunately it has to.

Oh! And I almost forgot in the last post about a new milestone, I forgot to mention that I'm halfway to 1000 posts! Well, not any more, as this is 600 we're talking about.

Next goal for now...

700!

Comments

  1. Willy! Tamaki's most prolific blogger! Congratulations on reaching your 600th post. I would agree that you have had a successful year as a Year 7 and have LOVED having you in Room 8 this year with Mr Wong. Your blog is so entertaining. We love following it and reading it! Keep it up and good luck with your next goal!

    Miss Kyla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...