Saturday, 4 October 2014

Current Events: Holiday Edition!

Hello, Blog. Wow, the font for blogging changed from future to past. This font is like a "New Times Roman" or something. I don't really know my fonts, you know. Moving on to the point, below is my Current Events in Holiday Edition. Some slides may be hard to read, so thankfully, and I liked doing this, you can click here for the document version.



This was completely made by myself. A friend offered to help, but thinking that this was a different story to what I usually do, I chose to do it by myself. So, here you go. Also, when I finished this presentation, I decided to have a little fun with the first slide, which is the "De Bono's Thinking Hats" thing. It's animated, with a little surprise....hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment