Challenge Reflection

This week for the Technology Challenge, the second one of the term, the class was divided into seperate groups, who then had to design a tower (made of marshmallows and toothpicks) that could withstand a heavy item, heavy as in, a plastic bowl, that was then filled with slightly heavier stuff until that creation fell, or in this case, just...fell, that's the word I was looking for.

I wasn't there to witness the "testing", but I heard who won, or whose group had won. Stanley's group. Just wait a while until he says they cheated, like last time...sorry I just couldn't believe my group lost (even though we knew we'd lose anyway).


Here is the reflection I did with, again, Chasity and Ma'asi.

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...