Sunday Post

Hey, Blog.

Don't worry, this isn't a 2-Weekly Blogpost, just a simple post.

It's the school holidays! Yay!

That means a whole lot of time to do anything, and for me, well, I can't do anything outside the house. Why? Well, thank you for asking. I think I have a cold. A sore, runny, blocked nose. I bet I'll get better.

Starting from tomorrow I will be posting "Moments" I have not blogged. I have done this before, just look in January this year. Some of these moments are just snapshots (or a snapshot) of memories I would've shared on the day, but sadly, didn't. Hopefully it'll go well. They mean a lot to me, and that is why I blogged them now!

Half-way through the year now, and I am getting ready to say goodbye. Nearly most of my friends are Year 8's, and they're going to college next year. I can just picture the water-works in everyone, including me, of course. My best friend is going to college, along with other best friends. Oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...