Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Moment #2

Here is moment number two. Well, moments. This is the first time this has ever happened to me, on my first year using a netbook.

This is the first message, sent on the 19th of September, 2012

This was the reply ALL the way back in San Francisco...My first ever reply outside of New Zealand.

The next day...Taylor sent this...

My first ever reply to his reply. It is easy to see that I cannot believe this happened.

Here is the story...

It's 2012. Sometime between August and September, Taylor had to go to America. I was heartbroken, like I had this feeling I never had before. Taylor, as I always said, is my best friend, so for him to leave suddenly, well, that's sad. Days later I got bored, so, I went to this thing called "Chat", and with it, well, I never knew this would happen.

The day I saw the e-mail. I was in class. It was learning time. I go onto the e-mail, and I see his name. I gasp in unbelief. He's in America...That can't be... I thought in my mind, but as soon as I clicked on the e-mail, I was surprised to see my first e-mail from outside of New Zealand. I was happy, so happy, I wanted to tell the world, but I didn't want to get in trouble, so, instead of me going to them, "them" came to me.

That moment changed my way around e-mailing forever. Thank you, chat.

Chat in Tamaki Primary Students (2011 - 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment