Monday, 19 May 2014

2 Weekly Blog Post (but it's Monday)

Hi Blog...

Let me just point out these 3 events.

  • Year 7 and Year 8 Fundraiser a Success
  • Mothers Day (left at home with my brother...again)
  • Another Student Council meeting today
Wait, that reminds me, sorry that this is on a Monday. Trying to keep up with these blog posts. It was a busy week, mostly because of the Year 7 and 8 Sausage Sizzle, and there was this thing where lots of visitors came, and I helped "guide" the visitors inside, who were then guided by Malia and Alison, and then ended up at the hall, where tables were set up.

Wow, I thought I didn't have time, but look above, a full paragraph (not really). There's another fundraiser this week, so wish us all luck!

Mother's Day (Sunday 11th) was good. I stayed home, because of my brother (don't ask, a lot of people ask). Just like last year, but I got more lollies, and mints. 

Ever turned that song "All By Myself" on loud behind a person who's sitting alone? Don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment