Saturday, 1 March 2014

Weigh the Wangdoodles


On the first day of March, or the first day of Autumn, I wanted to play "Weigh the
Wangdoodles" again. It just makes my mind go crazy when I receive a new puzzle, well, actually, I didn't give up on my first puzzle, and I got it right after numerous times! Again, there is proof above.

This activity, or learning game as I want to call it since it's the weekend, was about algebra, and this might help me sometime during maths when I start to learn more about it.

2 comments:

Miss Kyla said...

Go Willy!!! I love/hate this game - I love it because it's so challenging and I hate it because it's so challenging! Every time I see a Room 8 student solve the puzzle, I get so excited because I know it's not easy! Well done for using your number knowledge to think about what numbers each Wangdoodle could represent. This will definitely help with your algebra learning. Keep it up!

Manaiakalani said...

I love the cool things you share on your blog Willy. I had no idea about this learning activity so will give this a go.

Mrs Burt

Post a Comment