The End of the Holidays

Ah, here we go again, the end of the holidays, with only 19 hours left until I leave the house to go to school for the first term of 2014. It has been good, not spectacular, since I did a lot of events, like visit my Grandma, who's 84, had my sister's birthday, some stuff happened, and many more.

The posts that start with "Holiday Post #..." are obviously made in the holidays, where some other posts are normal titles, since the holidays were and are nearly over. Luckily, I get to see my friends again, though, some of them say they are going to move to another country, many say they're going to Australia.

Also, the weather for Tuesday 28, January says it's going to be sunny! Yay! So good for a first day of school.

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...