Saturday, 25 January 2014

The Lost Blogpost: Part Two: My Uncle's Interconnected Events

Here's part two of the lost blogpost I forgot to blog about during the holidays. This part will tell the parts of each family member. Now where was I... Oh, yes, the silence... This story starts with me, obviously.

Me: Blue
Mum: Orange
Dad: Red
Martin: Green
Abbie: Purple

Setting: At home, the silence ends, with the noise reaching high. Dad sits down. Mum is coming back home, I sit down as well to eat. Abbie stares at Junior's friend and the clock shows 22:13. Martin's head pops out. 22:14. I daydream about having some cake. 22:15. I look at the chips and a dip. 22:15:45. I think about it. 22:15:50. I haven't had a chip in a dip ever since...ever. 22:15:55. I take the chip and dip and then...

22:15:59
Wow!

Willy (me)  22:16 - 22:29 PM
I just had my first chip in a dip. Dad tells me to go inside the house to find a jumper, since it's cold. While upstairs, I see a sad Martin look away from a window in my dark room. I hear only a little bit of conversation between Junior and Dad. It was about Martin coming out. I go downstairs when Mum arrives. She looks happy with a big, brown key, until I point out a problem. I go outside with Mum, where she starts to take videos and pictures. Dad asks me for a drink near the back of the party. While there, I see ANOTHER dancing friend of Dad's. After that, I see Abbie cry a little when she is held back from the food, who held her? Mum. I go to Dad to tell him, "There's no drinks left.". He thinks for a moment, then goes back to his friends.

Mum 22:24 - 22:34 PM
Mum comes into the driveway, even though the street's halfway full. She gets the key she gave Junior's girlfriend earlier. It had good messages for Junior, some about having a good life as an adult. I come downstairs and looked at the front of the key and noticed that the picture of Junior, isn't Junior. Instead, it's just a random guy smiling. "I'll fix it later." she says. After, we both go outside, hearing laughter, and with Mum with the camera, she took photos and videos, including one where a friend of Dad starts dancing near the gazebo. After taping, Mum sees Abbie smiling, looking at the party. She runs to Abbie to stop her, and succeeds. Abbie cries a little. When Abbie settles down, Mum goes to sit down and starts a conversation with another Mum.

Dad 22:15 - 22:29 PM
Dad stands up to his friends, starting to tell jokes to each other. He asks me to get a jumper. While I'm up in my room, Dad sees Martin look at him, but a second later, Martin looks inside, and Dad starts to worry. He goes to Junior to ask if Martin can come out. "No." explained Junior. When I came outside with Mum, Dad and friends were laughing and guffawing. Dad asks me to get a drink. Then, another friend, who I will call Dave for privacy reasons, dances to the dubstep music. He danced like no one was looking, despite nearly everyone looking, and being caught on camera. I finally came back to Dad and informed him that there was no drinks left. He thinks then goes to his friends.

Martin 22:13 - 22:22 PM
I see Martin's head pop out of our bedroom window. He looks sad, but tries to look happy, since we're all having a great time. I eat my chip and Dad tells me to get a jumper. It's coldInside the bedroom, it was dark and scary. How do I know? I went in there. He looked away from the window, and he looked sad, staring down on his bed. I heard a conversation over the music outside. Dad and Junior start to discuss if they would let Martin outside. They say no. I knew why.

Abbie 22:16 - 22:27 PM
Abbie stared at the fella for a short time. She eats some chips with some sour cream dip with the friend of Junior's. She eats too much, so she laughs loudly, making the friend walk away. She hears and sees Dad telling me to find a jumper. She stays still, not standing up. After, when I come out and find Dad a drink, she smiles when she looks at the untouched food. She runs toward it but then is held back by Mum. She cries a little, and a couple people look. She keeps crying when she sits down, but amazingly stops.


After 12:00 AM
Abbie and Martin are still awake. I'm tired. Actually, no one is tired but me. Must be the music.

After 1:00 AM

Still, no one going, Abbie went upstairs now, crying because of the cake. At least I got a piece, well, not really.

After 2:00 AM

Abbie is finally asleep, so is Martin. I go down and the party ends. Sad. I didn't get a piece of cake. That was not a piece of cake. At least I can get some sleep. Ew! my nose starts to get runny. Lucky no one noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment