Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Spot the difference.

Why, hello there reader. Can you find 6 differences in one of these two pictures which were taken on The Day after New Years Day?

Picture One:                                                                                            
Picture Two:

If you find 6 differences in those two, find just 2 differences in these two other pictures:       
                                                       
Picture One:          
                                                                               


















Picture Two:























4 comments:

Dorothy said...

What a cool activity you have created for your blog readers Willy.

On the first set of photos I have noticed:
Shirt colour changes
Lip colour
Hair colour - LOL
Pink tree
but I am stuck on the last two.

Any clues?

Mrs Burt

Willy I said...

Hi There Mrs Burt,

The clues I only know is to look at the faces, and then click on one of them, then go on the two pictures for two times. That's all I have. Thanks for finding four changes on the picture of me (by the way, the grass are darker in the different photo.

Willy

Dorothy said...

That was a great clue - it was much easier to spot when I clicked on the photos and they enlarged.

Well done

Mrs Burt

Willy I said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment