Throwback Thursday

It's nearly the "Christmas Season" for some so I might as well post this...

Back to the time when KiwiCan brought the Mascot (forgot his name), 
and Christmas to Tamaki Primary.




After these pictures was taken, though, I suffered from severe misfortune. 

Because I was wearing a Santa Cap. <-- Read the bottom of the picture, if you can.
...
And Chasity got misfortune from me, and was tripping behind me. 
...
And I had food fall on me from the shared lunch taking place after KiwiCan.
...
And spill a drink at the shared lunch. The drink went everywhere, but no one knew until now, shhhh...
...
And I got shin-kicked in the leg by Caprice. 
...
And I tripped a girl while trying to get Caprice for kicking my shin.
...
And slipped in a bathtub at home. 
...
And accidentally kil-you know, the list goes on and on...

Wow this was a throwback, alright...

Comments

Popular Posts

April 25th...

Running Day

GBW: Transcript